If you open a MOVET and it doesn't react properly to the music,
check the following points:
· You need the Macromedia's Shockwave Player to see interactive contents generated with Macromedia Director. If you don't have it click here
· It is necessary to install the asFFT Xtra for the sound detection. When you access a movie, and you don't have it yet, it will ask you to install it.click here (WIN), or here (MAC)
· You need a record-capable sound card (most of them are).
· Set the record volume on the audio control (Windows: Start - Programs - Accesories - Enterteinment - Sound Level).
Select the source (“wave” for mp3, “line input” if the sound comes from another equipment, “micro” if you're connecting a microphone to your computer) and unselect the other choices to avoid sound interferences.
· For a correct performance, the volume should be set between 80% - 95%.